Senior Software Developer (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). Our Apps bring travel consultancy to a state-of-the-art level of tech and design and thereby will shape the future of individual and adventure trips.
Our platform matches travellers with pre-selected travel specialists, making the booking of individual and adventure trips comparable, fast and easy. We combine the first-hand experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company in individual tourism with an innovative business model and a sustainable company culture. To achieve it, we are supported by investors such Holtzbrinck Ventures and Airbnb, which act as valuable consultants on our management board.
Right now we are bootstrapping all IT projects. Thus, perfect timing to jump on in a new adventure and join our team. This is the stack to make it happen:
- Backend and Frontend apps with Ruby w/o Rails and Angular/React
- AWS with ECS managed by terraform
- Continuous delivery through Jenkins
- A kafka with several producers collecting data from every single part of the company
- AI (e.g. Amazon Machine Learning)
- Several microservices that offer machine learning insights to the different apps
- Each app (mostly ruby/rails) has a portal for B2B, B2C and CMS
- Automation and optimization of all marketing campaigns
- In the future we will play with high speed bidding to optimize these campaigns
Does this make sense?
What we expect from you:
- You understood the previous paragraph :-P, and already have ideas to improve our plan, or you simply want to be part of it
- You gained at least two years professional experience working with Ruby/Rails, AWS and frontend technologies
- You are very passionate about software, curious, and eager to learn
- You are confident enough to run and be responsible for production services
- You believe in a healthy balance between delivering business value, and experimentation/playing
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Make individual and adventure trips great again. Our technology will provide the best user experience to our customers
- Team up with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet, Helpling, Dubsmash and many more
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- We believe in a small but excellent team
- Use our great network in the European and US startup scene
Plus the baseline for Berlin startups:
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- An attractive compensation package
- Conference and educational budget
- Fresh fruit, müsli, drinks, coffee circle, two DJs in the team --> amazing team events
- Free of choice dev-environment
We are looking forward to get to know you!
How to apply
Or directly in firstname.lastname@example.org