This job offer is expired
90 Seconds is the world’s leading cloud video production platform, allowing brands to purchase, plan, shoot, edit and review video anywhere in the world, online and on mobile. Having just completed our Series A capital raise with Sequoia as the lead investor, we are planning for the growth and expansion of 90 Seconds globally.
We are now building the "Next Generation" of 90 Seconds' products and we’re looking for Senior Engineers with experience building up products from scratch, up to date with the latest technologies and with the ability to work independently or lead a high-performing engineering team. Our current tech stack is Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, AWS (EC2, CloudFormation) on microservices architecture, with ReactJS and Redux on the front end. Find out more about our Product & Engineering organisation here.
This is your opportunity to be a be part of a hyper growth tech start up and be a pioneer in building a next generation product that will disrupt the video production industry.
Our Ideal Candidate
- But you're still on top of your game and keep up to date with latest technologies
- You've built a product from the ground up, either as a pioneer in an early startup or as a founder of a startup yourself
- You have experience in setting up an AWS environment
- Your years of experience has given you a full range of skills as a full stack developer (including front end, back end, and systems admin)
- You've been a technical leader but you are quite capable of working independently too
- You must be able to show some of your work! i.e. Github or current production applications
- You thrive in a fast-paced iterative development environment
How to apply
Apply here! 90seconds