Senior Software Developer
This job offer is expired
AdhereTech builds and supports highly effective adherence programs for patients on the world's most crucial medications - all driven by real-time data and analysis via our patented Smart Pill Bottles. Our solution is always free for patients and our customers include top pharmaceutical companies, health systems, and clinical researchers. Our top priority in Engineering is to build a secure and reliable platform that provides a safe, seamless, and beneficial user experience for all patients and customers who use our solution.
As a Senior Software Developer, you'll be part of an agile team that designs and implements software across our full stack, owns and creates new products, scales and optimizes our software architecture, and interacts with other teams in the company to deliver business value at every level. You'll also be able to contribute to the projects and areas that you feel most passionate about, propose new ideas, and start your own initiatives. We are looking for experienced developers who enjoy collaboration, self-direction, and a dynamic environment.
What we currently use
- Google Cloud Platform
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Ruby, Java, Python, and Embedded C
What we're building
These are some projects we are currently working on:
- A scalable and easy to use data platform that our customers and data analysts can use to securely query and transform live production data.
- New machine learning systems that can manage IoT devices in real time, interact with customers and patients, and trigger action items for users and our support team.
- New internal platforms for product distribution and team collaboration.
- Faster and more powerful APIs and SDKs for internal use and customer integrations. We are adding support for new programming languages and prototyping new technologies, such as gRPC and GraphQL.
- You will design, implement, improve and deploy software.
- You will make sure that our products stay scalable, survivable, and consistent as we continue to grow as a company.
- You will provide technical leadership and propose and implement solutions to our most difficult problems.
- You'll contribute to product strategy, roadmap definition, and requirements gathering.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Working understanding of computer networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and TDD
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining software
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years work experience in a software engineering role
- Scripting skills in Shell, Python, or other common language
- Experience in API design and implementation for both external use (third party/customer) and distributed systems communication
- Experience using Docker containers, Kubernetes and public cloud
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive salary
- Participation in our equity incentive program
- Health insurance, flexible work hours, and unlimited vacation