Full-Stack Engineer For Data Driven Technology Platform
What is the job?
As a Software Engineer on our product team you will work directly with our customer success team to ensure our clients have the right tools to seamlessly interact with their data. Whether it is working directly on our exploratory tool or experimental tool. The work you do will allow our clients to dive deeper into their customer data and drive business.
We are all about providing our customers with value. In order to deliver, it is pertinent they can easily and seamlessly utilize our tools to gather actionable insights for their brand. In addition to functionality, you will also ensure be responsible for exposing data in and easy and intuitive layout and manner.
What skills are we looking for?
• We utilize many other technologies and data science tools as well including R and Hive
• You must have experience with one web programming language (PHP, Python, Ruby, Go, etc.)
• You must have experience with one or more modern JS frameworks (Ember, Vue, React, Angular, etc.)
• Production experience with React is a huge plus!
• eCommerce and marketing technology is major plus as well!
What is the comp?
• Competitive compensation package including a base salary ranging from $120,000-$150,000
• Annual bonus based on overall company performance
• Equity eligible
• Comprehensive benefits package
• The ability to work with nice people who genuinely care
• A fun tech heavy work environment
Apply today or reach out directly with your resume to Patrick.Koehl@Averityteam.com!Apply now