Ruby Software Developer
This job offer is expired
The Software Developer supports Digital Media Solutions’ Product and Design Team through the modification of existing systems and the development and implementation of new programs and applications that play a vital role in the growth of DMS.
• Complete full stack web application development.
• Write clean, well-designed code.
• Collaborate on platform direction and capabilities.
• Apply innovative thinking and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues.
• Own features and projects from start to finish.
• Find opportunities to improve existing applications or build new ones in ways that will grow the company and improve productivity.
• Provide support and help fix system bugs.
• Monitor application performance and find areas for optimization.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Complete other tasks as assigned.
• 3+ years’ of software development experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Work experience in Ruby on Rails or other MVC frameworks
• Git source control experience
• Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
• Experience with complex system architectures
• Understanding of test-/behavior-driven development
• Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
• Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates curiosity and drive to learn and contribute to the DMS mission to provide the highest quality, intent driven leads to our advertising clients
Also a plus:
What we offer:
• Very competitive pay package based on experience
• Medical, dental and vision plans
• Domestic partner benefits
• 401(k) with match
• Flexible work schedules
• Frequent social and community events
• Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow