← Back to all jobs
Junior Developer - Ruby on Rails
This job offer is expired
Do you enjoy developing solutions that forge a new path? KirkpatrickPrice is seeking a developer whohas as much passion about Information Security as we do. We are a $12M companyon a mission to reach $30M in the next 4 years by making information securityaudits more accessible to businesses worldwide. As a member of our small development team, youwill directly influence our proprietary client-facing technology that enables secure, remote assessment of client information security practices. This is an excellent opportunity for someonejust starting out—we’re talking to you recent graduates! We provide training from SANS on WebApplication Security.
Desired Applicant Characteristics
· KirkpatrickPrice seeks individuals with extremelevels of integrity. The top 1% ofwealth holders in America rate integrity as the #1 factor that explainseconomic success.
· Our developers must have a passion for creatinginnovative solutions that will teach and guide users toward compliance success.
· KirkpatrickPrice seeks those with the skill tocreate clean, well-thought out and reliable code.
· Developers must always apply secure coding bestpractices.
· Developers must demonstrate a willingness tolearn about vulnerability management and penetration testing standards.
· Familiarity with Ruby on Rails.
· Understanding of HTML and CSS.
· Understanding of database systems (we usePostgres).
You may also like
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer Leadfeeder
Inspired Ruby Developer Simplero
Senior Full-stack Engineer RemoteLock
Senior Software Engineer (REMOTE) Plug in Useful