Full Stack Software Engineer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Work on the latest upcoming projects in our logistics department.
- Be a key part of the entire development life cycle from specification to deployment and
- running the apps in production.
- Innovate technology, process and product within the whole organization.
- Work together with a great team to succeed in our mission.
- Ensure scalable and quality code is built.
Your heroic skills:
- Strong experience with SQL databases.
- Experience with microservices architectures, API-based and event-based communication.
- Ability to deliver clean, tested and well-documented code.
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- To support processes and metrics and can meet or exceed estimates and schedules.
- You love to learn and constantly improve your own skills and are not afraid to jump into new things.
- Passion for clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and know that responsibility does not end with deployment.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!