← Back to all jobs
Ruby on Rails Developer
This job offer is expired
As a Ruby on Rails Developer at Redbooth, you will:
- Build new products and features that improve our customers’ lives
- Write high-performance, maintainable Ruby on Rails
- Investigate and fix bugs reported by our customers
- Participate in product/feature design and review sessions
- Maintain our application by upgrading dependencies and tackling tech debt
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
- Expert knowledge of Ruby and the Ruby on Rails web application development framework
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- A demonstrated history (2+ years) of building, maintaining, and deploying production-ready Rails applications
- Familiarity with the Unix working environment
- A passion for technical challenges and a history of thriving in team environments
Familiarity with React.JS, Backbone.JS, Python, Puppet, and Terraform are helpful, but not required.
Our office is in the San Francisco Bay Area. You are welcome to join us there or work remotely from anywhere in the continental United States.
Please note that candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may also like
Senior Software (Founding) Engineer Tatchup Inc.
Mid-Level Developer Chronos Capital LLC
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer BookingSync