Principal Software Engineer with Tenable
Do you have a passion for software engineering and desire a high-impact, empowered role to help shape a product at a rapidly growing SaaS company? We're looking for a Principal Software Engineer who is motivated and ready to jump into a fast-paced environment and help us deliver the best web application scanning product we can. We're a small, but growing, team of engineers that build products primarily in Ruby to crawl through, detect and identify vulnerabilities in these apps at scale.
- Growth and Development:As part of working on a small team, you'll have a broad scope and an opportunity to grow as a software engineer. You will team up with engineers to drive initiatives, define architecture, and build new features.
- Collaboration: Work closely with Product Managers, other engineers, designers, and stakeholders to continuously iterate on our Web Application Scanner and Scanning Experience.
- Creativity: We welcome engineers that are motivated and come up with their own ideas to help us build a better product.
- Architecture & Design: Help with design decisions and ability to understand and improve our engine performance and stability.
What you'll need:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of advance coding in one or more languages: Ruby, Python, Java, C#, C++, or another similar language
- Development experience with service-oriented architectures/microservices
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Full-Stack and Dev-Ops experience is a bonus
Were committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.