Ruby on Rails Developer - Possible Team Lead
This job offer is expired
Ever dreamed of disrupting an entire industry?
Join ARGO and change the way companies trade goods internationally!
We are building a brand new software suite that changes the way companies handle international purchases of goods. Though one might think that in today's world buying goods internationally, e.g. in China, should be simple, the true complexity behind it is an overwhelming challenge for everyone involved.
ARGO provides software that makes trade simple. Our focus are SMEs who otherwise would have huge disadvantages compared to large corporates. We have just started on our big vision! We are backed by one of the best European Venture Capitals, we have a great complimentary management team and are right in the middle of building our first product.
But now it´s time for us to get help!
We are looking for experienced Ruby on Rails wizards who want to build something exciting and fresh from scratch!
As a core member of our front end team, you will build ...
- a state of the art ruby on rails API serving our own clients.
- a broad test coverage to ensure service availability.
Both in Berlin as well as in a remote position, we offer you ...
- a small team of super smart and driven people who believe in changing things for the better.
- an informal working atmosphere based on direct communication and feedback: We believe in Slack, limited meetings and transparency.
- direct influence on anything you build: We know what we want, but if you have a better solution, we will go your way!
- an environment to grow: Learn from your team, help others around you, get and give feedback regularly and understand more than just the technical side of our business.
- lots of additional perks such as awesome team events, regular team lunches and dinners, free of choice hardware, ...
We hope to find in you ...
- experience in Ruby on Rails based backend development – proven by contribution to at least one or two projects.
- a passionate developer who loves to code.
- a team player who can talk code and English.
- sufficient Ruby, Ruby on Rails and test-driven development skills.
We are super excited to hear from you!