IT Architect from home and Verden (Aller), Germany
This job offer is expired
Talents4Good is searching for the following Campact position
IT Architect from home and Verden (Aller), Germany from October 1, 2018 or earlier
Campact is a civic movement that has 1.9 million people fighting for progressive politics. When important decisions are made, we send online appeals directly to the people in charge. We debate with politicians, forge alliances and take our protest to the streets with large demonstrations and local actions. This is how our campaigns advance social, environmental and democratic progress - for a world in which all people can live in peace and realize their freedom in equal measure.
We are searching for an…
To support the Campact IT-team. The office is located in Verden (Aller), and it is possible to work from home three out of five days a week.
The Campact IT-system has thousands of concurrent users in full load modus, complex user journeys, development of shared online campaigning tools and data flows, tailor-made tools for our daily tasks with an annual budget of nearly one million euros. Without this technical infrastructure the political work of Campact would not be possible.
You will ensure the smooth operation of our tech infrastructure, together with a five-person IT-team and external service providers. Together with international partners, you are responsible for the development of shared online campaigning tools.
Your Future Tasks
- You will shape Campact’s growing IT-architecture including Campact’s software and IT-systems together with the IT-team (eg. through modularization of complex systems, service-based architecture, REST API design, Domain Driven Design).
- You will be the responsible contact person for our external development team and other service providers who are commissioned with developing our IT-systems.
- You will analyze complex structures and show opportunities for sustainable development.
- You will design new tools for political work and implement them swiftly into high-quality software concepts together with the Campact team.
- You will analyze software from our international partner organizations and find opportunities for joint software development and use.
- You will convey the advantages and disadvantages of technical developments even for non-technicians in an understandable way.
- You will be responsible for the documentation of our IT architecture.
- You have extensive experience as an IT-architect, IT-analyst or developer.
- You have experience in (technical) project management.
- You have extensive knowledge in the design and development of web applications.
- You enjoy working conceptually, independently, you are team-oriented and result-oriented.
- You write and speak English conversationally and have as a minimum a basic knowledge of German.
What we offer
- A permanent position (32-39 hrs / week) with room for professional development.
- A salary based on the TVÖD 13 (with appropriate level of experience) plus child allowances (360 euros for the first child and 320 euros for the second child).
- Allowances e.g. for travel and accommodation costs as well as lunch in Verden, company mobile phone.
- 60 lovely colleagues, joint team activities, regular exchange with international partners and an inspiring working atmosphere in our beautiful offices in Ökozentrum Verden.
- A position with purpose in which you make a difference in politics with your work.
At Campact you can expect varied tasks and a diverse team that cultivates an open discussion culture and celebrates its successes together. If you are enthusiastic about the goals of Campact and want to actively contribute to our success with your work, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your completed application documents exclusively to the recruitment agency Talents4Good, preferably via the Online Application form.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Talents4Good!
More information about Campact at www.campact.de