Screener / Integration Engineer for Screen Time
The Screen Time team is looking for a Bug Screener / Integration Engineer to help us deliver a great new feature to help our customers understand how they use their iOS devices and configure reminders for themselves or limits their children. Key Qualifications
=== KEY QUALIFICATIONS ===
- You will prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles, remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty, and drive to deliver excellent results for time-critical issues.
- Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Systems Applications team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- We value your passion for creativity and hard work
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of iOS is helpful
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving uncommon quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
Screen Time is an exciting new feature in iOS 12. The primary responsibilities of the Screener / Integration Engineer are to: Perform second-tier screening of incoming bugs. Triage, investigate, and assign bug collaborates with the appropriate engineer or engineering team. Work with multi-functional engineering and QA teams to integrate and qualify changes to the Screen Time components and frameworks. Develop and maintain tools and methodologies to automate triaging of incoming bugs. Strong organizational and time management skills are critical to cope with the number of incoming bugs. General knowledge of iOS is necessary to understand potential root causes of incoming bugs and to be able to assign them to the appropriate engineer or team. Excellent communication skills are needed to effectively interact with multi-functionalnal engineering and QA teams. Education
BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
How to apply
Similar job offers in your area
Cupertino, CA, USJune 15
Lead Software Engineer, Full Stack Realtor.comSanta Clara, CA, USMay 22