Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby On Rails)
This job offer is expired
- Where we are going
At Loomly (www.loomly.com), we are democratizing social media expertise & services to empower every one to stand out from the crowd. This journey started with building the best social media planning solution on the market. Now, the real fun begins. Join our small, fast-growing team and see what is next.
- What we offer
We are a US company and we are building our core team here in Los Angeles, California. For you, that means: awesome teammates, work/life balance & meaningful work. Along with a competitive package and cool perks, of course.
- Your responsibilities
We’re looking for a Senior Level Ruby On Rails/Full-Stack Software Engineer to contribute to building our core product, managing application support and assisting the growth team with growth experiments
- Your qualifications
- Deep understanding and real-world experience building and maintaining complex Ruby On Rails applications, with PostgreSQL & Sidekiq, and a proven ability to learn new programming skills quickly.
- Strong background in building a RESTful API and integrating external APIs.
- Track record of writing well-tested code with RSpec and Capybara.
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, customer service & marketing, and ability to structure thoughts clearly & succinctly in written form for consumption in an asynchronous workplace environment.
- Bonus: experience building complex user interfaces for web (with ReactJS) and/or mobile applications (iOS & Android) and/or DevOps skills (preferably with AWS).
- Your competencies
If you have a track record of efficiency, integrity, attention to detail, follow-through on commitment, proactivity and ability to remain calm under pressure, then you will feel at home in our team. You will also get a head start if you can demonstrate enthusiasm, work ethic & high standards, as well as openness to criticism, communication & persuasion skills.
- How to apply
Send us some samples of your work (GitHub, StackOverflow, portfolio) at email@example.com and let us know in a short paragraph why you would like to join the Loomly team and how you can contribute to our long-term goals.