Experienced Full Stack Rails Web Developer
Developers at Gaslight are consultants as much as hands-on coders. Developers play a significant role in not only building client apps but helping our clients figure out what to build. Developers work closely with designers, collaborating on the overall look, feel, usability and flow, as well as code.
Gaslight developers have the power to push for new ideas and help clients understand the value of the work we’re delivering. They’re given great autonomy. Our developers work on small teams, typically with another developer, a designer, and the client.
Traits of a Gaslight Developer
- Look forward to digging in and consulting with clients. Helping them identify business problems and figuring out how to solve them with technology and agile work processes.
- Love closely collaborating with developers, designers, clients, and sometimes even copywriters.
- Easily cross the boundaries between front- and back-end development.
- Have experience shipping projects to production, as well as fine-tuning and maintaining those apps.
- Embrace an agile development process, open source tools and Kanban project management.
Given our hands-on approach and the high value we place on in-person collaboration, we’re only entertaining applicants willing to work full-time in our office. Relocation expenses may be available if you’re moving from out of state.
How to apply
Similar job offers in your area
Cincinnati, OH, USMay 19