As we build out our platform and enter new markets, so we build out our team. We are now recruiting for a senior Technical Architect with deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails to join our ever growing Development team and help us future proof our platform. With a lot of new opportunities for us to explore, this is an ideal role for a creator, someone who likes to push the technology boundaries and provide strong leadership to those around them.
- Identifying Smarts technical needs with one eye always to the future. Scalability is key.
- Be a coder This is a hands-on role and requires deep technical Ruby on Rails knowledge.
- Mentor and coach more junior members of the team.
- Ensure our platform and APIs are built to last.
- Break down large scale projects into manageable KPIs and working heavily with the Delivery Manager to ensure these get cascaded through the team.
- Explaining to our design team what's required and overseeing the progress.
- Producing documents that monitor progress and ensure we future proof our platform.
Smart was founded by experienced finance & technology professionals and has been designed specifically to support UK businesses faced with the challenges of auto enrolment. Our team spent over a year developing & testing the platform whilst also establishing the partnerships necessary to meet regulatory requirements and deliver a seamless end-to-end experience. With thousands of satisfied employers, advisers and employees now using the platform, we know we offer the best workplace pension solution currently available in the UK.
Our updated Recruitment Data Policy is here https://www.autoenrolment.co.uk/pdfs/careers/recru... Please click on the link if you have any questions about how we store your data or to know your rights.
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension scheme. The company matches your contributions up to 5%.
- £500 personal training budget per year to spend on courses or conferences.
- Health Insurance (via Benenden).
- Access to Smart Rewards.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.