DevOps Engineer (Ruby, Chef, AWS)
This job offer is expired
Aha! is looking for a DevOps engineer to build and maintain our highly automated AWS based infrastructure. We value simplicity, robustness, performance and low operational overhead. We like to script and configure using Ruby & Chef (via AWS OpsWorks).
We are seeing rapid growth which means there are many interesting scale, performance and architectural projects to tackle. DevOps engineers work as part of our overall engineering team following the same development workflow we use for all parts of the product.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two companies were acquired by Aruba Networks [ARUN] and Citrix [CTXS] respectively. Over 150,000 users trust Aha! for their product strategy and roadmaps.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has built and operated large scale web applications
- Is an expert in Ruby scripting - Ruby-on-Rails experience is a big plus
- Has a "security-first" mentality
- Has a computer science degree or demonstrated experience solving challenging CS problems
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit sharing program to the right candidates.
For immediate consideration, please follow these helpful guidelines and contact us at Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a link to your GitHub or code portfolio. If you have the right background, we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third party agencies.