You are a fullstack developer expert on a MVC framework? You are a frontend developer and you are also willing to work on the backend? In any case, you want to work with a stack in Rails / ReactJS in a team organised in squads and which uses all the best practices (TDD, code review, pair programming, …)? You want to work in a startup that has a positive impact on the lives of millions of people? Then join us to revolutionize the healthcare sector!
Doctolib is looking for a fullstack dev to join its growing and dynamic technical team in order to keep offering an amazing service to doctors and patients. We are a French team of 50 people, including 30 developers.
Who we are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office. We are already working with 40 000 practitioners and about 900 healthcare establishments! Each month, there are more than 15 million people on our website.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
The missions :
- Design and implement new features in collaboration with the other members of your squad (Web Developers, Product Manager, DevOps, Graphic Designer, Business Analyst)
- Work as a team to ensure the quality and maintainability of the code
- Monitor carefully the performance and errors in order to guarantee a unique experience for our users
- Develop Proofs of Concept in order to receive daily feedbacks from our users
- Improve the performance in production in order to support Doctolib in its high growth
Your profile :
- Junior or senior, you already have developed and maintained code on a website in production
- You are a fullstack developer and you master a MVC framework or you are a frontend developer willing to work on the backend. You are able to adapt to the most efficient technologies for a given problem
- You master relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- You wish to understand the business challenges of your company
- You are user-oriented and you have a very good product sense
- You think that everything should be tested and you are convinced that eXtreme programming practices are a must (code review, pair programming, TDD, …)
- You are a team-player
- You are fluent in English.
About our stack:
- Ruby on Rails 5.2 with Ruby 2.4
- PostgreSQL and Redis to store millions of appointments and patients
- ReactJS/Flux/RxJS for the frontend
- Thousands of Capybara tests launched for each commit on Browserstack
- Chef to deploy on our private cloud
- An agile state of mind; we deploy every day in production
What we offer you :
- A team of 450 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Work with a team of people with various nationalities (French, German, Italian, Brazilian)
- Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to prepare talks for meetups and conferences
- Hosting of meetups within Doctolib office (e.g. ParisRB)
- Great office in the heart of Paris!
- A healthcare insurance
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
- The job is located in Paris !
- Long term contract
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Engineering Manager DoctolibParis, FranceJune 18