Passionate Lead Developer: Rails/Node/React
Txt2Give is a donation platform built for churches, nonprofits and other organizations needing to raise money. Our platform makes donating easy by allowing people to give using simple text messages. We're essentially a text message donation Chatbot :)
We're looking for a full-time lead developer to add to our growing team. The right person will essentially take over all system design, development and deployment responsibilities for all the company's projects. We need someone who likes to research and provide recommendations for solutions to tough problems.
Does this describe you?
- You see the glass half full
- You have a curiosity itch that needs to be scratched often
- You get excited about exploring new technologies/frameworks/programming languages
- You geek out on making systems and code beautiful and elegant
- You don't wait to be told what to do next. You're proactive, and ask. Better yet, you have an opinion and make recommendations.
- You don't like leaving "Broken Windows" in the codebase
- You appreciate the delicate balance between perfection and shipping.
- If you caught yourself saying "No" while reading these statements above, I wish you the best in your job search. You won't be happy here.
But if you were shaking your head "Yes", awesome! These are traits that are rewarded here, and you will be very happy.
Here's a few of the things you'll be getting your hands dirty with.
- Payment processing
- Lot's of APIs
Read more: https://txt2give.workable.com/j/55FEA04A5F