Senior Software Engineer-Web Application Security
This job offer is expired
We’re building something new around web application security and are looking for self-motivated, senior-level people who will help us define and develop the scanner engine powering this brand new product within a small agile team around the world.
- Develop our web application security scanner engine written in Ruby
- Implement new automated web application vulnerability detection plugins
- Discuss and define the product roadmap
- Help improving our product by being proactive and propose new ideas around web application security
What you'll need:
- Good Expertise in web application security technology and standards, weaknesses affecting a web application, how to detect and remediate them
- Experienced with modern web application development
- Good Ruby programming level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Already worked with Nessus and/or web application security / pentesting tools like Burp, OWASP, ZAP, Nmap.
- Understand fundamental elements and concepts of webservices – REST, SOAP, or other API’s
- Practical experience with databases and SQL language
- Work already with commercial web application security products
- Experience with development in a cloud applications environment
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.