Senior Software Engineer-Web Application Security
This job offer is expired
We’re building something new around web application security and are looking for self-motivated, senior-level people who will help us define and develop the scanner engine powering this brand new product within a small agile team around the world.
- Develop our web application security scanner engine written in Ruby
- Implement new automated web application vulnerability detection plugins
- Discuss and define the product roadmap
- Help improving our product by being proactive and propose new ideas around web application security
What you'll need:
- Good Expertise in web application security technology and standards, weaknesses affecting a web application, how to detect and remediate them
- Experienced with modern web application development
- Good Ruby programming level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Already worked with Nessus and/or web application security / pentesting tools like Burp, OWASP, ZAP, Nmap.
- Understand fundamental elements and concepts of webservices – REST, SOAP, or other API’s
- Practical experience with databases and SQL language
- Work already with commercial web application security products
- Experience with development in a cloud applications environment
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Dublin, IrelandJune 06