← Back to all jobs
Ruby on Rails Developer
This job offer is expired
At Octopi, we are looking for a mid-to-senior full-stack developer with experience working on a production Ruby on Rails application to help us build and improve our Terminal Operating System (TOS).
The ideal person for this position should be intellectually curious and willing to learn about the shipping and maritime industry. They should have a strong ability to perform deep work: to focus without distraction on a cognitively demanding task. Finally, they should be able to make pragmatic decisions while designing and building new features for our product.
- Ruby on Rails
- Git & Github
- Backbone JS or Vue.js
- Design and build new features for Octopi in Ruby on Rails.
- Write well-crafted, high-quality, self-documented, and pragmatic code.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to help our customers thrive.
- Always think of ways to improve our application and our customers’ experience.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3-4 years of experience developing software professionally.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Git and Github.
- Ability to work directly with our customers and to visit cargo port terminals.
- Willing to visit our offices in Miami, Florida.
You may also like
Ruby on Rails Developer Littlelines
Ruby on Rails Engineer Clevertech
React Native & Rails Engineer Oji Card
Web Development Grading Team Member (Remote) Thinkful Inc.
Full Stack Rails Developer Format