Senior Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
As a member of the Business Core team, you will build usable software that supercharges our employees in their everyday work. We practice test driven development, continuous integration & deployment, and pair programming.
As a Software Engineer at AlphaSights you will:
- Write high quality and maintainable code.
- Understand all other functions of AlphaSights to build software to meet the needs of our growing business.
- Work in a collaborative project team be part of iteration planning and retros.
- Pair with teammates, review PRs, help others with technical questions & share your learnings.
- Learn to master a specific part of the stack, e.g., UI/UX, microservices, DevOps, etc. with the opportunity to take on product and/or technical leadership over time.
What We're Looking For
At AlphaSights, we value diversity and individuality. Drawing on a range of experiences and perspectives better equips us to solve challenging problems. We believe you’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Are able to understand difficult technical problems and develop end to end solutions.
- Enjoy collaborating and making teammates better by teaching and mentoring.
- Have excellent communications skills and are fluent in English.
- Take responsibility for leaving things in better shape than you found them.
If you don’t meet these exact requirements, but feel like you have qualities and experiences commensurate with the above, feel free to apply below.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
London, United KingdomJune 25
Full Stack Engineer VinteriorLondon, United KingdomJune 06
Development Lead - Future CTO - Creator of Next Gen Platform Cygnetise LimitedLondon, United KingdomJune 05
Head of Development Smart Pension LtdLondon, United KingdomMay 25
Senior Software Engineer Funding CircleLondon, United KingdomMay 25