Senior Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
As a member of the Business Core team, you’ll build usable software that supercharges our employees in their everyday work. We practice test driven development, continuous integration & deployment, and pair programming.
As a Software Engineer at AlphaSights you will:
- Write high quality and maintainable code
- Understand all other functions of AlphaSights to build software to meet the needs of our growing business.
- Work in a collaborative project team with two week iterations and be part of iteration planning and retros.
- Pair with teammates, review PRs, help others with technical questions & share your learnings
- Learn to master a specific part of the stack, e.g., UI/UX, microservices, DevOps, etc. with the opportunity to take on product and/or technical leadership over time.
Skills & Requirements
At AlphaSights, we value diversity and individuality. Drawing on a range of experiences and perspectives better equips us to solve challenging problems. We believe you’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Are able to understand difficult technical problems and develop end to end solutions.
- Enjoy collaborating and making teammates better by teaching and mentoring.
- Have excellent communications skills and are fluent in English.
- Take responsibility for leaving things in better shape than you found them.
If you don’t meet these exact requirements, but feel like you have qualities and experiences commensurate with the above, feel free to apply.
For more information about our team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, and our benefits, visit engineering.alphasights.com.