Citrusbyte is a software consultancy that believes in simplicity as a core priority in software design. We build custom systems for both startups and enterprises - You can see our portfolio for more information about our clients.
We have offices in Los Angeles and New York, but we work remotely with people from all around the world.
Our engineers have experience in a consultative environment, excellent communication skills and a desire to work with talented teams building innovative products. We work closely with our clients, sharing our experience and processes to help them define and create their products.
- Proficient in Ruby or Java and at least one other programming language.
- Proficient with Kafka.
- Experience building service-oriented architectures.
- Experience as a software consultant.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed company
- Open-minded and demonstrates a passion for continuous learning.
- Smart, gets things done.
How to apply
You can apply by visiting our careers page: http://careers.citrusbyte.com/apply/yO2gVYWNF7/Experienced-Microservices-Engineer?source=github