← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
We work on continuously delivering products while constantly verifying that we are doing the most important task for the long-term. Along the way we keep learning and growing as a team and individuals, prototyping and experimenting to expand our capabilities. As part of a small company, each member of our team has opportunities for leadership and guiding the evolution of products we create.
Technology is key to improving custom framing.
Our current core technologies include Ruby/Rails, AngularJS, PostgreSQL, AWS infrastructure, and Chef (experimenting with Kubernetes). We are always on the lookout for new tools and techniques to better empower our employees and customers while sustainably maintaining our codebase and team.
Software Engineer, Manufacturing Team
We are looking for additional Software Engineers to join our manufacturing-facing software engineering team, building web application and integration systems. This is a distributed team, with members in DC, North Carolina, and Texas. We'd like team members to periodically visit our Richmond, KY manufacturing studio office (as much as they want), working remotely or in our DC office the rest of the time.
In addition to contributing to our in-house software, this individual will represent the engineering team in the studio, working with and learning from the non-tech manufacturing team. This on-site presence will build an even tighter feedback loop, an essential part of building our high-quality useful software. We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years overall professional experience in a collaborative team setting
- Experience developing commercial quality web and/or mobile applications
- Experience with Ruby/Rails and HTTP/JSON APIs
- Ability to write software that is well tested, maintainable, clean, and secure
- Experience in relational database design and SQL
- Firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Experience with an agile development processes
- Bonus: Experience with working on highly available e-commerce or logistics applications
You may also like
Full Stack Developer Strategyzer AG
Ruby on Rails Engineer Clevertech