Ruby on Rails Developer
Currently seeking a passionate, Senior Full Stack Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. This developer will work with our Henri software development team building an advanced resident portal for the multi-family housing industry. See more about the product at HenriHome.com
We are a fast-paced company looking to speed up development of our product. Candidates can expect to work on tight deadlines, contributing to new features and integrations, while also providing support and troubleshooting.
Compensation and Benefits for the Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Vision / Dental
- Be a part of a very attractive start up and help shape our growth!
- Unlimited Time Off
- A chance to make a serious impact!
- Responsible for building out new features from end to end, this includes from scratch or integrating with 3rd parties.
- Help us build and expand our technology presence.
- Work on multiple features and integrations at any given time.
- Ensure code integrity standards and code best practice.
- Collaborate closely with design, product, sales and management to develop new solutions.
- Work with multi-tenant applications
- Identify and resolve web performance, usability and scalability issues.
- Code Reviews.
- Identify new technologies to solve for technical challenges.
- Must work out of headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ
- Must be a leader and willing to mentor and impart your wisdom on the rest of the team
- Comfortable in Linux / Mac environments
- Experience with API development and consumption
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with ReactJS or VueJS
- Minimum 3 years of experience building functional applications utilizing Ruby on Rails
- Computer Science degree or comparable work experience
- Experience writing tests, RSPEC and Capybara
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Heroku
- Experience working with UX and visual designers
- Websocket experience
- iOS & Android development experience
- Scrum / Agile
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow