Senior Full Stack Developer - 6 Years Ruby - Amazing Platform
Adlumin, Inc provides an industry leading solution to detect attacks, in real-time, that would
otherwise go undetected. After attackers have defeated your initial defenses, Adlumin
implements intelligent user behavior analytics and active defense mechanisms to detect and
deter the most sophisticated adversaries.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer, with at least 6 years Ruby, responsible for managing the interchange of data between our web application and database architecture, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
Our skilled full-stack engineers focus on the heavy lifting of application architecture, data modeling, application logic, data services and REST APIs, both in the browser.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Design and Implement Backend Architectures
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow