Senior Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
Funding Circle:We are the largest P2P Lending Platform for small businesses in the world. Unlike traditional banks we make it easy for small businesses to access the funds they need to help them scale.We are a global business and this year we are set to process over 4 Billion Dollars in loans to support SMEs. In doing this our Engineering teams are committed to the continuous scaling and improvement of our core products.
Our Engineering teams organise in cross-functional agile teams, each responsible for the end to end ownership of a core product. We love Scrum but we aren't afraid to break away from this and use the right processes for the needs of the team.
The types of projects and systems we work on are varied but high level below:
- Building a low latency, high availability and scalable global platform
- The creation of a new Microservices/Event-Driven Architecture across the business
- Globally scalable systems for the detection and prevention of Fraud and Money Laundering
- Machine Learning based systems to automate our Underwriting process and accurately predict risk of new customers
We would love to talk to you if:
- You thrive in a TDD/BDD agile culture
- You love an environment focused on Engineering best practice, code reviews and regular pairing
- You are always happy to collaborate with others, guiding and mentoring where needed
- You have experience in end to end product development and you are not afraid of deployment
- You are an avid problem solver and have experience in systems design and architecture