Full Stack Tools Developer (m/f) - Ruby, Rails
This job offer is expired
As part of our small, but vital, Internal Tools team, you are responsible for the further development and maintenance of all of our crucial in-house tools, such as App-Store-Management-, Pricelist-, Business Intelligence-, Provisioning-Software, etc. You keep up to date with the latest technology trends and utilise your know-how in improving the efficiency, availability and scalability of these internal systems.
Working together with Product Owner and Scrum Master, we need your strong analytical and problem solving skills to develop ePages’ new internal tools like the dashboards, analysis and monitoring systems, as well as administration systems.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for a developer with a great deal of independence and self-organisation. You will be given a significant level of responsibility and space to be creative; encouraging you to implement your own ideas.
- Several years web and software development experience
- You are skilled in the these stacks: Ruby, Rails, CSS
- You are a GitHub pro and fond of clean code principles
- You are open-minded to learn new technologies
- An autonomous worker and can work under limited guidance
- Being a team player who likes to communicate
- You love to code and know how to have fun
Desirable skills that will really impress us:
- Familiar with PHP, WordPress, Jekyll
- Knowledge about HTML
- Familiar with Rspec and Minitest
- Working with Agile development teams
- Passionate about Test-Driven-Development
What we are offering you:
- Computer of your choice (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Using the latest tech stack and industry tools
- Individual budget for barcamps, meetups, conferences and technical trainings
- Attending internal and external hackathons
- Assistance with relocation or visa issues
- Flexible working hours
- An international team
- Employer Pension Fund
- Regular team events
- Many other benefits such as lunch coupons, transport card allowance, contribution for private use of the internet, free fruit and drinks
How to apply:
Is this the job you are looking for? Then just click here to apply online.
In addition, we would like to get an impression of you in action, therefore please send us proof of work, such as a link to your live portfolio, GitHub, or Stackoverflow.
If you have any questions, just send an email to our recruiter, Romy Beer, via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 40 350 188 0.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!Apply now
Similar job offers in your area
Software Architect (m/f) XING SEHamburg, GermanyJuly 05