Sr. Ruby Engineer who loves Data Science
This job offer is expired
Mighty AI is a data management platform for autonomous vehicle perception data. We provide all the software, expertise, and expert annotators needed to create ground truth datasets for vehicle perception models. We convert raw, unlabeled data into useful high-quality data, pairing machine learning with human intelligence to revolutionize how companies manage perception data and create ground truth data to train and validate their models. Mighty AI has the world’s greatest venture capitalist backing us on this journey: Accenture, Foundry, Google Ventures, Intel Capital, Madrona and NEA
To reach these goals we are adding a Sr. Platform Engineer to the team. This person will leverage their software engineering expertise to support our consumer users, business customers, and internal teams.
Duties + Responsibilities
· Design, build, and maintain backend software services for Mighty AI’s enterprise data management platform.
· Be a strong advocate for code quality, supportability, scalability, and performance
· Provide technical mentorship with other engineers by participating in code reviews, pairing, and architectural design discussions.
· Work cross-functionally with product management, operations and data science teams.
· 5+ years professional software development expertise
· 3+ years experience in Ruby on Rails
· Experience building microservices at scale
· Experience with SQL (Postgres a plus)
· Experience with AWS Services (e.g. RDS, Aurora, EC2, etc)
· Excellent debugging, profiling, and root cause analysis skills
· Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodologies