This job offer is expired
Can you see yourself working in a fast-paced, high-energy, startup environment that is disrupting the legal field? Are you looking for a company offering exceptional benefits, great teammates, and the ability to make a major impact on the shape of an entire industry? Then look no further. The Expert Institute is a high-growth tech startup looking for an experienced, full-time, Lead Software Architect who will lead the way in creating technology that improves and enhances how our clients find the best qualified expertise for their litigation matters.
This is a truly unique opportunity to design and build a brand new product offering for our business. This opportunity allows you to work directly with our senior leadership team to shape the technology direction of the company for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
The Lead Software Architect will be responsible for building out a new client-facing portal that will enable our legal clients to better interact with experts within our network. The right candidate should be interested in all aspects of software development, from setting up development environments, to building high-performance web and mobile applications, to database design, to testing and deployment. This role will involve direct interaction with our leadership team and Board of Directors, and requires someone who has the ability to effectively communicate, grow and share their technology vision.
What You’ll Need:
- Knowledge of and experience with current development techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong Object Oriented design skills.
- Strong understanding of design patterns.
- High proficiency in Python, Ruby, Ruby on Rails preferred
- Proficiency with a cloud platform and related storage system such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages, data-oriented languages (SQL), web services, continuous integration tools, version control systems.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Platform is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- A degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Positive attitude is a must.
What You’ll get:
- Competitive compensation package; Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Life Insurance; Casual work environment; 401(k) plan with employer match; Vacation + Sick Leave; Dog-friendly office; Gym membership discounts; Mentorship; and More!