This job offer is expired
About this role
This position works closely with our designers and engineers to build a compelling product and implement exciting new features--all with the goal of ensuring a great experience for website users.
GetApp is looking for a passionate developer to work with our highly skilled technology team located in central Barcelona.
What You will do
- Your primary responsibility will be development and maintenance of the GetApp website codebase ensuring the highest quality experience for our users.
- Responsible for the timely development of well-defined, larger product features/changes, expected to use judgement & apply functional knowledge of methodology/best practices; Develop code documentation as a reference
- Become active participant in technical design process, expected to contribute own ideas for changes/new features; Capable of owning independent small-to-medium features all the way through from technical design to launch
What you will need
- A passion for technology and development, a hunger to learn, a desire to meet challenges, a commitment to applying engineering best practice to produce top quality solutions.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience
- Knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards
- Understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, best practices
- Experience working with either Ruby or PHP, and MySQL
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!)
What we offer
- A collaborative, positive culture. You will work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You will be managed by the best professionals
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization
- We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits and great perks
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Senior Back End Engineer (Ruby on Rails) LingokidsMadrid, SpainJune 29