Ruby developer with Spree and Solidus
Boyle Software is looking for Ruby developers with Spree and Solidus experience to work full-time in Manhattan.
The right candidates will have the following:
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Ruby experience
- Knowledge Spree and Solidus
- A passion for quality code and experience with Test-Driven Development
- A demonstrated ability to work well in a team while collaborating with others and managing projects efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills
These positions are for full-time W-2 on-site employees in New York City region; some 1099 arrangements can be discussed. Absolutely no recruiters, no interns and no temps. Compensation will depend upon the candidate's experience ($80K - $120K per year).
Join our growing team of smart, passionate technologists and expand your skills while you work!
Boyle Software designs, develops, and delivers custom technology solutions for Fortune 1000 clients.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Full Stack Software Engineer CourseHorseNew York, NY, USMay 30
Software Architect The Expert InstituteNew York, NY, USMay 25
Full Stack Software Engineer Care/ofNew York, NY, USMay 23
CSenior Ruby on Rails Developer CipherHealthNew York, NY, USMay 11
Engineering Team Lead for NYC Fintech Fund That Flip, Inc.New York, NY, USApril 26