Mid/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
This job offer is expired
GrowPath is an atypical, funded start-up searching for talented and experienced Ruby on Rails (RoR) Developers. We have a developed application and are looking to add to our skilled development team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, edits, and maintains internal RoR applications and software vital to our business
- Provide full application and technical support
Required Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of professional experience including:
- RDBMS (Postgres);
- Linux; and
- Strong SQL skills;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and debugging skills;
- Ability to write clean, concise, modular, and manageable code; and
- Strong understanding of how web applications and software work.
Compensation and Hours:
- Compensation is competitive and determined based on experience. Hours are flexible and remote work is permitted. Travel related to training in Durham is paid by the company.
Interested candidates should respond by forwarding a current resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter detailing their interest in this position as well as relevant skills.