Mid Level Software Engineer
Cogent provides top notch consultants to join client teams to design and build awesome and useful apps. Our vision is to become Melbourne's most loved maker of novel digital businesses.
We’ve got a pretty nice reputation around town, with plenty of successful projects and happy customers.
We place importance on working alongside people that we respect and can learn from, and believe in treating each other and our customers well. You’ll be joining a supportive environment where your opinion counts, and decisions are underpinned by a strong value system.
If you thrive on learning and enjoy variety, you've come to the right place. Our Clients are made up of A-list dot-coms right through to start ups and ventures.
So, why us?
- We offer a dang competitive salary package including profit share bonuses
- We'll supply you with a new laptop (if you need one) and cover your mobile and internet bills
- You're given a self development budget that you can spend on sharpening your skills + 5 professional development days
- $500 on us annually to purchase learning materials like books and subscriptions
- There's always something social happening at our HQ like yummy bagel fuelled brekkie's and board game nights
- Every month we reunite to celebrate company wins with drinks, laughter and bad jokes
Make sure you say a friendly hello with your application, we respond well to the human touch :-). We look forward to hearing from you.
Skills & Requirements
Currently, we’re on the lookout for polyglot developers with around 5 years experience.
We need you to have some commercial Ruby experience but we work on projects in numerous languages and frameworks.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow