Sr. Developer - Ruby on Rails (Remote)
Clarity Services, a part of Experian, is a credit bureau that provides reporting on near-prime, non-prime and subprime consumers. We are looking for a Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer to join the Consumer Action team which is part of the larger development team. This is a position that can be done virtually from a home office. We are building our consumer portal for people to get a copy of their credit report, freeze their credit, dispute inaccurate items, etc. That team needs a senior developer to create API interfaces with our transaction processing platform.
We have about 2 terabytes of data in MySQL and MongoDB. We use Rails on JRuby to run over a million transactions for our customers every day. Our typical response times are 1-2 seconds for a basket of products and we maintain uptimes north of 99.99%.
* Ruby on Rails currently at 4.2, moving to 5.1
* Git/GitHub repository, Jira for ticket tracking/scrum sprints and GitHub for code reviews.
* 1:1 test coverage for most of the codebase and 2:1 for prime areas. Work closely with QA team.
* Mac laptops provided for development
* Jenkins for continuous integration, deploy to dual hot data centers
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow