Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
This job offer is expired
We are seeking a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer who wants to do meaningful work. One of CipherHealth’s core values is to “Actually Care.” We care about our clients, the patients we impact, each other, and the quality of our work. This, and fun perks like cold brew coffee on tap, endless snacks, and team events have landed us on Best Places to Work lists year after year.
We like a clean process: TDD/BDD, pairing, code-reviews, continuous-integration, QA. This, and fun perks like cold brew coffee on tap, endless snacks, and team events have landed us on Best Places to Work lists year after year.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Working with product folks to create some amazing features using TDD
- Tackling difficult problems to support our growth
- Sharing things you learn (or learned somewhere else) with the team so we continue to improve
- Reviewing code and providing feedback to other devs
- Squashing the occasional bug
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Computer Science background or graduation from a Boot Camp program + significant experience
- Experience and passion for development in Ruby on Rails
- Some experience with React, SQL/MongoDB preferred
- 5+ years working in complex environments and large project teams