Full-time Lead/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
This job offer is expired
ABOUT BIT ZESTY
We are an innovation agency specialising in making digital experiences that create real value for users and organisations. We make digital products for clients across a variety of industries including startups, large enterprises, charities and government bodies as well as building and maintaining our own SaaS products.
We believe in creating a workplace where employees are given the opportunity to grow and better themselves, have their opinions heard, socialise with colleagues and genuinely enjoy the work they do every day. Our whole team is committed to working together to achieve industry-leading results.
BEING A RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER AT BIT ZESTY
As a Lead Ruby on Rails Developer at Bit Zesty you will be working alongside the product management and UX design teams to make the products we build rock-solid and scalable.
It is the perfect opportunity for someone who is experienced in creating dynamic web applications and passionate about clean code and is looking to take the next step up in their career.
- Take wireframes/mockups and user stories and build systems that meet the requirements
- Create user friendly web app interfaces by working closely with UX designers and frontend developers
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Devops: improve automation of the software development process.
- Identify performance issues and bugs, and provide solutions to these problems.
- Work with other team members to ensure we are building the right product
- Participate in code reviews
- Pair-program with other developers or discuss possible technical architectures
- Contribute to creating a culture of writing excellent software
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly, open-minded and collaborative team working closely with the CTO
- Autonomy, we don't micromanage our teams
- Challenging environment - you will be working on new complex projects every 2-3 months
- Salary dependent on experience