← Back to all jobs
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
This job offer is expired
We’re looking for a developer with a great deal of independence and self organization with proven experience in building production ready web applications. We expect this person to be able to demonstrate an expert understanding in web application development, especially Ruby on Rails and have a commitment to user experience and customer satisfaction.
• 6+ years building production Ruby on Rails applications >= 4.1.0
• 4+ years relational database design (preferably PostgreSQL > 9.0).
• 2+ years Test Driven Development preferably using MiniTest
• 2+ years experience with linux system administration (preferably Ubuntu).
• 2+ years source control management using Git.
• Experience deploying scalable applications using Nginx, Sidekiq, Memcached, and Ansible.
• Experience with ReactJS and/or AngularJS
• Experience in financial services, advertising, or affiliate management spaces.
• Experience with ElasticSearch.
• Experience with Google Play Store / iTunes Connect release processes.
• Experience with Browser extensions and Google Chrome Store.
• Experience with Containers.
• Experience with Machine Learning.
• Competitive salary commensurate to experience and qualifications.
• Flexible time off.
• Work remotely.
You may also like
Ruby on Rails Developer - Remote Toptal LLC
Senior Rails engineer ConvertKit
Senior Fullstack Engineer RemoteLock