Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
At Pomello-OutMatch culture is not something we "create" it's something that we attract by finding people that want the same things in life. It’s the character of each individual that defines us. It's our values and motivations that bind us. It’s something that each member of our team has the privilegeand the responsibility to help define and nurture. Collaboration is the foundation of our company, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. When you work with us you will join a fast-paced team that has maintained a highly effective startup culture. We value passion, delivery of high quality software and the drive to continuously learn and improve.
At Pomello-OutMatch you will participate in design, development, testing, debugging and configuration of web based and Mobile friendly software products/applications. You will have the opportunity to be part of the development team which is chartered with designing and building our next generation talent analytics system. Additionally, you will provide leadership and guidance to your team through coaching and mentorship towards successful project delivery, by maintaining high standards of code quality, following best practices and leading by example.
As the senior engineer for Pomello you will...
- Design, develop, and test new features for our unique culture and engagement analytics solution.
- Major development projects will include – building an enhanced engagement survey and analytics engine, developing a flexible framework for survey delivery (mobile-friendly or text-based), enhancing our back-end architecture to support enterprise customers, building integrations with HR software providers
- Solve complex technical problems as our product grows and we take on enterprise-level customers
- Manage a remote-based contractor and additional design resources (as needed) for maximum productivity …And most important, you will immerse into a culture of collaboration, contribution, and fun!
Our ideal Candidate will have...
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Ability to think abstractly & conceptually
- 4+ years of strong experience with designing and developing web-based SaaS applications
- Hands-on experience independently building and shipping features for RoR applications
- OOP / Object / Component oriented design and programming.
- Solid understanding of Database design, implementation and interaction from code, postgres experience is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working withremote/off-shore team membersa plus
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
OutMatch provides all the standard benefits of a world-class organization, things like company paid insurance, a great 401(k) savings plan, time off to relax and get centered, and free parking. And we offer some not-so-standard benefits like employee stock options, a fitness center, and an employee lounge with craft beer. So apply today to join a dynamic, fun, and award winning team dedicated to transforming the world of work. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow