Ruby on Rails Developer
This job offer is expired
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer with strong Ruby/Rails skills to lead development of our primary application and will be relied on to provide architectural input for other engineers. Role will have opportunities to collaborate with analysts, remote developers, and leadership to define the roadmap, process, and architectural planning as well as drive various aspects of development (planning, design, iteration review and, feature releases etc.).
Our technology stack:
Persistence: MongoDB, Postgres
Hosting: Heroku, AWS
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Curiosity, problem solving, willingness to teach, and desire to learn
- 3-5+ years of experience working in web deployment
- Experience with Postgres and MongoDB
- BA/BS in computer science or other related field or equivalent experience
- Experience managing and working well with geographically distributed teams as well as highly collaborative environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our benefits package includes insurance, 401(k), flexible schedule, and up to 4-weeks of PTO.
Why join us? At Energent, a Westwood Global Energy Group company, we are proud to say that we are not just another research and consulting firm. We are trusted by market leading drilling contractors, frac sand companies, pressure pumpers, and exploration companies in Oil & Gas. We are passionate about developing software and research for the top companies in the industry.
Energent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.