This job offer is expired
Who we are:Join Roady's team - Be part of the transportation revolution! Transportation is changing quickly. Between fuel efficiency, electric vehicles, driver assist technology and many other exciting developments, the way goods and services move today won't be how they move in 10 years. Roady's is looking to add a few team members as we help our customers adapt and thrive through all the change.
A little bit about you:Have you ever operated a lemonade stand as a child? Tried to start a new business? Are you naturally business curious? Self Starter? Inquisitive? Enthusiastic? Motivated? Possess an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you always one step ahead whether in work, school, or life? If any of these qualities sound like you, we’ve got the position for you at Roadys.
- work with all departments at Roady's to develop software that powers and streamlines operations.
- oversee front-end and back-end aspects of software/IT implementation
- manage contractors and designers who perform third party programming projects for Roady's. Be the point of contact responsible for project completion and represent Roady's goals to external developers/designers.
- represent and addressing technical questions and considerations as Roady's explores and prioritizes new products and projects
- experience working with multiple programming languages
- experience with web development including server-side languages (PHP or Ruby preferred) and databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- solid foundation in computer science, or a degree in a science, tech, engineering, or math field (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of experience in a technically focused role
- it's a plus if you've worked on internal administrative systems at another company in the past
Salary will commensurate with experience.