Full Stack Platform Developer
This job offer is expired
Who we are:
Panoply is set out to revolutionize the world of advanced data management, making it easy and fun to digest hundreds of different data sources, in real-time and petabyte-scale. The developers at Panoply are working on building a cutting-edge platform that can absorb massive amounts of data, in minutes, and provide users with an engaging experience for loading, transforming and exploring their data.
- Lead the design and architecture of the data processing pipeline and the core query engine, as well as build developer tools & APIs.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and customers to prototype, design, and build creative user-facing products.
- Build integration code with many cutting-edge technologies and processes, including Python 3, Go, Presto, AWS, ML, NLP.
- Passion about technology • Drive to be the best • Awesome startup attitude
- Comprehensive expertise in Object Oriented Design, Software Architecture, Algorithms & Data Structures
- Experience or contribution to high-profile open-source projects
- Experience with Linux and Web-related technologies, AWS, Database Design
- Advantage: Experience in massive-scale data processing, using Redshift, Hadoop, Spark, EMR, Google BigQuery
- Advantage: Experience in cutting-edge client-side technologies like HTML5, Web Components, Dart, Less/Sass, D3, Angular
- Previous client facing experience and perfect communication skills
More about Panoply:
Panoply is the world’s only ETL-less smart data warehouse. Built for the cloud, Panoply delivers the industry’s fastest time to insights by eliminating the development and coding typically associated with transforming, integrating, and managing big data. Panoply’s proprietary machine learning and natural language processing algorithms automatically enrich, transform and optimize big data, making it simple to gain actionable insights.
Generous benefits package, free food, and unlimited coffee.