Sr. Full Stack Engineer
This job offer is expired
As the company’s newest Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you’ll be a major contributor to the company’s success. You’ll own the design, development, and deployment of major pieces of the ValiMail system. Your technical contributions will help protect dozens of brands and authenticate hundreds of millions of emails every day.
What You'll be Doing
- Developing new features throughout the ValiMail system and owning those features from inception to production.
- Upcoming projects include better automation and analysis of email authentication report data, APIs to support partner integration.
- Build out our system for secure and automated DKIM key distribution.
- Working with the team to plan, scale, and manage the ValiMail operational environment.
- Experience building large-scale production web applications.
- Experience building, provisioning, and deploying services in the cloud (ideally AWS) in an automated fashion.
- A commitment to automated testing, push-button deployment, and configuration management through IT automation.
- Proven leadership making strong architectural decisions to address business and product needs.
- The ability to work effectively at all levels of the stack – from front-end to application tier to ops.
- A willingness to jump in and experiment with new technologies, and to get out of your comfort zone.
- An understanding of the various components at the network layer.
- Ability and desire to operate as a technical leader and mentor.
- Additional experience with Golang is a plus.
- Specific experience with real-world DNS and/or email authentication standards is a plus.
- Passion for security
How to apply
Interested? Apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/valimail/ec0dbfbd-0140-48d8-b498-0ca0b022fa9b/apply