Solutions and Tools Developer (Ruby)
This job offer is expired
DESCRIPTION: Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Apple's Legal Operations team provides a broad range of services supporting Apple's Legal and Global Security organization. The scope of our services includes productivity tools, reporting, metrics, hosted and supported solutions, customer-facing online content management, policy and business continuity, internal and external user support and systems project management.
- 5+ years of software development experience, including:
- Advanced scripting skills building robust Ruby on Rails applications
- Advanced ability to write clean, reliable and thoroughly tested Ruby code
- Advanced experience with JavaScritpt, HTML5, CSS3
- Advanced source management skills with git
- Expertise in Web applications development
- Expertise in data access security and InfoSec standards
- Experienced building backend services and SOA application design patterns
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Working knowledge of Golang
- Skilled communicator of technical information in business terms
- Poised and flexible in the face of competing priorities and demands
- Accustomed to working within tight timeframes
- Committed to enforcing the highest standards of data and information security
- Experienced with confidential requirements and working with sensitive data
- Proven time management skills, meeting deadlines and tracking progress
- Focused on simple solutions and exceptionally detailed-oriented
- Dedicated to the best user experience and exceeding expectations
- Experienced collaborating with business users
Description:The operations team is seeking a highly responsive and experienced solutions developer. As a member of this amazing and dedicated team, and working directly with our internal customers, you will design, implement and maintain the solutions that automate unique departmental processes for multiple teams. You will also provide technical consultation services, assisting our customers with streamlining and scaling their volume and workflows.
As part of the Operations team, this role provides critical backup for:
- Independent support of Server Administration function when required
- Assisting with monitoring and troubleshooting hosted systems
- Key contributor to business continuity backup and failover processes
Education:Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
Familiar with a variety of data stores (Mysql, Redis, PostgreSQL)
Linux system administration (RHEL/CentOS 6/7)
Apple technical certifications . Project management certifications
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
REQUISITION NUMBER: 113584889COMPANY NAME: Apple Inc.