← Back to all jobs
QA Engineer - Remote
This job offer is expired
Advanon is looking to add new talent to its IT team!
If you have the drive to push forward a B2B Fintech startup that’s leading the invoice financing marketplace in Switzerland and Germany, joining our team will put you in a prime position to do just that.
Advanon is a rapidly growing, well-funded, FinTech startup based in Zürich, with an office in Berlin. We offer an online platform that allows SMEs to sell their open invoices directly to financial investors. By that, we help SMEs to improve their cash flow, and for investors, we provide a new, short-term, and high-yielding asset class.
Our team consists of 30 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, HEC). We are proud to say we have 19 different nationalities on the team, a growing presence of women in key roles, and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and achievements.
What You Would Do:
- You will lead all testing efforts on our platform
- You will automate integration tests running on our CI systems using codecept.js and docker
- You will prepare test scenarios and needed data
- You will improve and speed up our testing environments
- You will work with the product and development team to plan the next projects
- You will evaluate possible risks for new and existing features
- You will support our business team with your platform knowledge
What We Expect:
- You have a degree in Computer Science, or equivalent training
- You have 2+ yrs working experience with the latest testing tools and automation
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails, Agile or Lean
- You have the ability to use modern browsers, work with ad blockers, change viewport size, do testing on mobile device
- You embody a hands-on mindset, and always ready to focus and commit to any task at hand
- You have creative ideas, thrive when working without supervision, and have a real passion for startups
- You are fluent in English and ability to read German is a plus
- If applying for an in-house position you have valid working permission for Switzerland or EU citizenship
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary + share option possibilities
- Spend time with an innovative and passionate group of professionals building an exceptional product
- ADVAPERKS, an awesome benefits package: Unlimited holiday, 2 weeks per year flight/hotel for holiday is paid, annual transport passes, brekkie/TGIF events, budget for free-time courses, 3-6 months parental leave, remote work time, and even a laundry service option!
You may also like
Full stack developer Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp)
Sr Ruby on Rails Developer (U.S. remote) Railroad19