← Back to all jobs
Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer (Remote)
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable full stackRuby on Rails developer. You don't need a decade of experience but you musthave a natural talent and passion for coding and enthusiasm to grow as a developer.
As an addition to our IT team you will be helping to build ournext generation of systems from the ground up.
You will have autonomy and responsibility over the code thatyou write and help guide the software architecture and platforms to sustaintoday and tomorrow's growing business needs.
The people we want to speak to…
● Have had experience using Rails to build responsiveapps and RESTful[ish] APIs
● Use an agile approach to development
● Know how to write testable code and when to apply testsand when not to
● Have a pragmatic approach to building solutions toproblems, knowing when to hack or when to craft
● Can communicate effectively with users
● Are team players that can adapt from writing code toresolving a user support issue
● Must be results oriented and able to providedeliverables to deadlines
● Arecomfortable integrating new code with legacy systems
● Build responsive applications and API’s for internalusers
● Provide onsite and remote support to users across anumber of regions
● Automate everything that should be automated
● Participate in code reviews
● Work with the IT director in designing and deliveringthe next generation of business solutions
● Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
● DevOps, Capistrano
When applying, please include any details of your communitycontributions, such as GitHub or stackoverflow accounts.
You may also like
Ruby on Rails Engineer (UK) Safeguarding Monitor
Senior Fullstack Engineer Postmark
Senior fullstack engineer- JS+Ruby Sticker Mule
Remote Fullstack Developer Catapult