← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
We’re looking for an enthusiastic senior-level developer to help us improve our current products and build new ones. If you like working with smart and thoughtful people who genuinely care about the products they build, you’ll love working with us.
We aren’t just looking for a code monkey. As a member of our team, you’ll contribute to the vision and help shape the direction of our products. We work with Ruby & Rails, but we also love playing with fun new technologies. Rest assured that you’ll find plenty of interesting challenges to tickle your brain.
We love our people and want this to be the best place for them to work. We know the strongest teams are made up of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating that diversity here. We are ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do your best work, and we strive to support your growth in all areas of life.
Please, no recruiters or contractors.
1. Advanced experience with Ruby on Rails.
2. Familiarity with Amazon Web Services infrastructure, including EC2, S3, RDS, and Cloudfront
3. If remote, must be willing to travel to the office (Plano, TX) 3-4 times each year (typically 2 days, 1 night).
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer:
- Company contribution to a 401(k)
- Monthly healthcare reimbursement
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Paid Friday Maintenance Days (limited work requirements) in the summer
- Continual education via books, videos, and conferences
- Free weeks every few months to work on a project of your choosing
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, make sure you upload a cover letter, resume and a link to some code samples. We will not consider applications that do not have any code samples attached.
You may also like
Ruby on Rails Engineer Clevertech
Security Operations Engineer GitHub
Senior Full-stack Engineer RemoteLock
Ruby on Rails Engineer GovPredict