Ruby on Rails Engineer (m/f)
This job offer is expired
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world. Help us shape the future – for a better working life! We currently have an opening at our headquarters in Hamburg.
The XING Growth team helps prospects find our platform when they need it, onboard users easily and provide quick access to useful functions and features. This cross-functional team consists of around 30 people working in Development, Project Management, Product, User Experience and Quality Assurance. We mainly focus on finding the best way to help our users get the most out of our services in the shortest possible length of time, while also developing and improving products, and we want you to help us!
A challenging task
- You will work in an awesome and professional cross-functional team within a mature, highly dynamic and agile environment.
- Discuss and implement innovative solutions closely with your team and our business analysts as well as internal and external partners
- Live the complete development cycle including writing automated tests, participating in code reviews and performing deployments
- Work on scalable, high-availability services
A convincing background
- Highly motivated, experienced software engineer
- Ability to write clean code in a Ruby on Rails environment
- Passion for learning and continuously improving yourself, the processes and the team around you
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand complex structures and business logic
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills
- A degree in computer science or similar field
- Proficient English language skills (German is not required)