← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
About your role
One of ChartMogul's engineering challenges is building and maintaining third-party integrations our customers rely on to get the most value out of our software. As we grow, we want to build more integrations to generate more insights for our customers in addition to improving the integrations we have already developed.
The Software Engineer - Integrations will be responsible for building and maintaining integrations with ChartMogul. It's a position with end-to-end responsibility to design, build, launch and support integrations, alongside other Software Engineers and in collaboration with Product Management.
We have ambitious plans for our Integrations team so you will work in a supportive and highly-skilled team who are driven by delivering quality integrations and create value for our customers!
This is a full-time remote position.
What will you be doing?
- Developing full lifecycle third-party integrations, collaboratively with Software Engineers in the Integrations team
- Developing code and documentation of new product features and functionality
- Designing, coding, and debugging applications (primarily in Go)
- Completing Unit Testing and participating in peer/code reviews of other team members’ work
- Conducting code, requirements, software review, and software reliability analyses
- Regularly collaborating with the Product Management team to develop and revise timelines and clarify requirements
- Supporting Sales and Customer Success by providing technical support
- Evaluating existing systems to ensure design solutions serve their purpose, with Software Engineers in the Integrations team and Product team members
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement and iteration in the integrations ChartMogul offers
- Maintaining and implementing new features in existing integrations
- Continuously improving the codebase, making it more elegant, stable, and improving coverage so there are fewer bugs
Manager: Chris, Team Lead-Integrations
Colleagues: Petr, Software Engineer-Integrations; Hassan, Software Engineer-Integrations; Lawrence, Software Engineer-Integrations
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of a young (and growing!!) company and be in a position to draw clear links between your contributions and the company’s growth.
- You’ll become part of a team of kind, highly skilled and dedicated people that all share the same mission: Helping companies build better businesses.
- You’ll receive a great compensation package
- One-on-one mentorship and guidance and HR and Operations support in almost every capacity
- And flexible working hours and arrangements!
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Some experience building and maintaining high availability web software
- You're comfortable developing and deploying in a micro-services environment
- You’re super comfortable working with different kinds of APIs
- Strong experience in at least one of Go, Ruby or Python
- You’re comfortable using Git for version control
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
If you have experience with the following it would be a huge bonus (!) :
- Exposure to e-commerce, billing systems, or subscriptions
- Experience working as a remote software engineer
- Prior experience with the ChartMogul API
- You’re not shy about asking for help and you prefer not to stay stuck on a problem for too long
- You’re quality obsessed
- You’re collaborative and you seek consensus among your peers
You may also like
Principal Software Engineer Tenable, Inc.