Senior Full Stack Engineer
This job offer is expired
We believe pizza is more than food — it's a slice of life. Across the country, pizza is made by people who care about craft, history, and culture. We created Slice to champion the small mom and pop pizzerias by connecting those proud makers with customers who are just as passionate about their pizza. We celebrate pizza as the ultimate shareable food that brings people together for more than just a bite. So whether you call it a pizza parlor, slice joint, or pizzeria, we're here to help you order authentic local pizza, connect to your community, and live your best slice life.
We’re growing our family every day — so, if you’ve got a passion for local, authentic pizza and the drive to help share it with the world, we’d love to have you on the team!
Let’s meet if an opportunity as a Senior Full Stack Engineer sounds exciting! You will develop internal and customer facing web applications with Ruby.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building commercial software in a modern programming language.
- 2+ years of professional experience using Ruby.
- Comfortable in Linux/Unix-like environments for development and production.
- History of using solid software development practices and tools such as automated testing, source control, and agile process.
Some additional toppings:
- You love technology and doing cool new things.
- Strong understanding of building consumer-facing web software, including shopping experiences and and e-commerce.
Similar job offers in your area
Software Engineer (Backend) Gravity TechnologiesNew York, NY, USJune 18
Senior Rails Developer / Team Lead Institutional Capital NetworkNew York, NY, USJune 15
Senior Software Engineer 33AcrossNew York, NY, USJune 12
Full Stack Software Engineer CourseHorseNew York, NY, USMay 30
Software Architect The Expert InstituteNew York, NY, USMay 25